Cabinet refinishing is an excellent way to improve the look and feel of your kitchen at a much lower cost than buying new cabinets. We refinish cabinets in any stain color you prefer and in an endless variety of paint colors or faux decorative finishes. Moreover, cabinet refinishing is a much higher quality process than just “painting” your cabinets. We’re not “painters with brushes”. All of our work is done professionally using the most advanced spray systems in the industry, coupled with the highest quality chemicals and preparation methods.
Before and after refinishing
We strip and sand the cabinets preparing them for the finish that will be applied. All the case work that is to be refinished is done in the home. The doors and drawers are removed and taken back to the shop for refinishing in our spray room. We can refinish in any stain color using standard industry colors or we can create custom colors to suit the client. We also refinish cabinets in fine decorative paints or faux painted finishes.
This option is much less expensive than replacing the entire cabinet system but gives the look and feel of brand new cabinets. We replace the old doors and drawer fronts with brand new ones. In choosing this route the client is able to choose a completely new style door and drawer front and apply the finish of their choosing. Again, this dramatically changes the entire appearance of the cabinets at a much more affordable cost than new cabinets.
Advantages of Kitchen Cabinet Refinishing and Refacing Include:
- Kitchen makeover that cost less and is completed quicker
- Select the finish you desire either stained or painted
- Variety of door styles, including raised panel or glass panel – from classic to contemporary
- Painted finishes in colors add a fresh, vibrant look to existing cabinets
- The work and process is handled by an experienced professional
- We managed the project management, from start to finish